Discover the latest product developments
The e-Colibri™ solution constantly evolves with a view to ensuring that you receive the best service for your professional mobility at all times!
Developments to your working tool
In order to optimise your use of the e-Colibri™ management platform on a daily basis, we regularly provide updates and corrections. You will find details of these developments below.
Developments since the end of 2018
– Improvement in the display of the vehicle timetable.
– Push notification: receipt of the push notification (reservation reminder, etc.) even if the mobile application is already open.
– Addition of newsletters
– Addition of half an hour to the time difference list on the car park sheet.
– Addition of translations.
– Messaging service management: addition of the messaging service activation option on the front and mobile application from Administration > Site management
– Addition of vehicle status: connected or not connected
– Removal of returned vehicles from the search results
– Addition of a link to the vehicle licence plate on the “Vehicle list” page to display its sheet.
– Updating of the date and update time during a geolocation request.
Back office V.5 / 23th may 2019
Developments in short…
– New general design of the platform.
– Simplified iconography for optimised browsing.
– Work on the ranking of information.
– Creation of an online help centre to assist with training and skills development related to the software platforms with access to the back-office from a side panel.
…and in detail!
– A login screen which has had a makeover.
– A home dashboard enriched by and organised into tabs which provide quicker access to the information you are looking for.
– Addition of a search bar which is always visible on screen.
– Addition of breadcrumbs to improve browsing between pages.
– Assistance with the interpretation of statistics with the addition of pop-up windows.
An optimised user experience
Based on the online e-Colibri™ reservation platform, your subscribers can reserve a shared vehicle in just a few clicks of the mouse. We regularly update this tool with a view to enhancing the user experience.
Developments since the end of 2018
– Correction of the reservation addition reason: the user may write a message using more than 140 characters.
– Eco-driving: users may agree (or refuse) to have their driving habits assessed with a view to ascertaining their eco-driving score.
Conformity with the GDPR:
– Addition of a ”Personal Data” area on the My Account page and addition of a link to the confidentiality policy.
– On the user registration form, information about the use of personal data in relation to the implementation of the GDPR is now provided.
Mobile application e-Manager™
Developments by version
In a constant bid to improve the quality of our services and products, our team regularly updates the e-Manager™ application with a view to guaranteeing the best possible user experience.
Version 2.3.8 - 29th march 2019
– Consideration of non-connected vehicles
– Removal of the pop-up B-permit confirmation request
– Recovery of GPS coordinates
– Modification of the bank transaction display
– Addition of the 500 km option in the estimated number of kilometres covered
Version 2.3.4 - 7th february 2019
– Update of images of the launch tutorial
Version 2.3.3 - 4th february 2019
– Display of reservation prices in colour
Version 2.3.2 - 28th january 2019
– Display of reservations in cancelled status
Version 2.3.1 - 18th january 2019
– Reservation end request pop-up: removal of the term SMS
Version 2.3.0 - 8th january 2019
– Removal of the driver’s licence certification phrase when the reserved vehicle category does not require a permit
– Addition of messaging entry to the application menu
– Addition of the messaging icon
– Display of all user messages
Developments to your on-board equipment
As the key element of our e-Colibri™solution, the on-board computer allows vehicles to communicate with your online management platform.
Version 4.7.0 - 17th april 2019
– Box alarm on the precise reservation start date if a key box is detected in the vehicle
Version 4.6.9 - 11th april 2019
– Removal of the key box verification during reservation
Version 4.6.8 - 19th march 2019
– Key box verification at the start of an automatic session on the go
Version 4.6.7 - 26th february 2019
– Improvement of the calculator alarm to close the reservation in the event of a no-show
Version 4.6.6 - 4th february 2019
– Increase in delta between the swiping of two cards
– Increase in waiting time between the reader alarm and the lighting of the LED
February: Printing of new card reader labels.
Version 4.6.5 - 24th january 2019
– Start of automatic reservation on the go